Whether it’s general office duties, sales and marketing, invoicing, bespoke software solutions, new product R&D, architectural, manufacturing or installation instructions;we can make a difference to your business.
Our support has been used by a many different types of business, from the very small, to the very large, mainly domestic (UK) but also international; below are a few examples.
– We have worked for a subsidiary of a global company working in the Middle East, North
Africa and other international locations. Their joinery shops manufacture bespoke kitchens, furniture, doors, windows etc. Initially, we provided 3D BIM and CAD drawings and ended up creating a bespoke MRP system software and barcode package as well as providing manpower on site in the Middle East to support their various activities.
– Our support was used with one of India’s major door manufacturers with our people and systems. We are currently in negotiations with another major manufacturer with regard to a more substantial support package for their expansion plans.
We currently support a business with a couple of small offices but with over 250 staff, ‘in the field’, ensuring all the finances are handled correctly and on time. Our services range from payroll to handling trade orders and invoices.
– Our bookkeeping and receipt processing services are used by a mid-size accountancy firm for their clients, allowing their own staff to focus on ‘real’ accounting services.
– We manage all the procurement for a small multinational, raising all the POs, sending to and chasing suppliers, matching up the invoices and reconciliation.
We provide ‘pre-estimating’ services for a number of companies, the process is similar for all of them, i.e. take the drawing and provide either a ‘take-off’ of the details in Excel or provide the BoQ;
here are some examples:
– Small roofing company – full estimating, including calculations for roof areas, taking into
account ridges, valley etc. providing number of tiles, clips etc. pricing tiles and labour
– Small plastering company – quantities of render/plaster etc.
– Small brick laying company, quantities of blocks and brick etc.
– Large fire door company, quantities of doors/frames, handings, fire-rating, singles/doubles etc.
Let's Work Together!
As per Government guidelines and to ensure the safety of our employees, we have closed our hubs until further notice. Our team are still working away however, and are still on hand to support you remotely.
We're Here To Help!
29A & B Church Street, Mansfield,
Nottinghamshire, NG18 1AF
M-F: 9am - 5pm